Howdy all! Quick update from me this fine, grey and drizzly Monday morning in London. I’ve been hard at work, pressing on with my BA termies and just thought I’d share a quick WIP with you. These three, bar the basing, are now done and that means that I get to work on the flamer and the sergeant that you can just about see in the background of these pics. They should be a bit special, but these guys are the core troops of the squad and I just wanted to share what I’d been up to of late.
So I just snapped off a few pics this morning, having finished #3 last night. They’re pretty standard – nothing too spacial about the paint jobs, but I’m happy enough with those. I’m not thrilled with all the arm poses I got, but they’re not bad – just a little unconventional. But if nothing else, that will at least make them a little different to everyone else’s termies.
And that’s really about it, I suppose. Not a great deal more to say. I’ll talk about them more at length when I’ve finished off the squad (probably in a couple of weeks!) and then I’ll get the good camera out as well. I hope you like the looks of these chaps, and I’ll be back with more soon, including, almost certainly, some chatter about the new Blood Bowl game (already preordered!) and the new Traitor Legions codex (Squeeee!). Until then, happy painting. Onwards!