As promised, here are some slightly nicer shots of these monstrosities. They’ve been handed back to their owner after their makeover and I’m happy to say that he was delighted. I managed to get a handful of slightly nicer looking shots before I packaged them up and sent them on their merry way, and so I’m sharing them with you now.
The things I’ve really enjoyed about this mini project include learning how to paint Ork skin again, the sheer amount of rust I’ve been able to add and the checks. Those checkered patterns were loads of fun to do and I’m happy with the results – especially the black/red check.
A successful project and I’m very proud of my first commission. I shall miss seeing these chaps on my painting table as I have done for the last couple of weeks. I’ll get back to Orks soon enough though, as I’ve got to Boss-up a couple of them too. Keep your eyes very much on this blog for a couple of future Orky Updates.
All painted using Citadel Paints, undercoated Grey (White from top/Black from below) and painted with a variety of brushes including Citadel and W&N. On to the next project. WAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!